And... not to mention the rest of the world. Isn't it about time you learned how to speak with them? Or just have some fun learning a new language. Really. It's fun. Take it from us.
We know from experience.
Our management has lived and traveled all over Spain (and the world really). Along the way, we met some teachers. They helped us learn to be bilingual. They still help us! Now our interns do too.
So yeah, its about time we shared them all with the world. To help you learn Spanish too. Now that we're all used to working and chatting online, it's all even easier.
1. Choose your teacher and preferred class style (just see below).
2. Tell us about your learning goals as you book (pay by card or paypal)
3. Get an email/calendar invite for your class sent directly to you upon booking
We'll have a zoom link right in there for you. All you have to do is just show up for class. After your class, we'll give you a chance to book your next one, or your next couple at a discount. It's really just that easy.
I know what you're thinking. No. We're not some huge online language teaching empire, having students just pick and choose teachers and classes randomly and hiring independent teachers at rates they can't really live on if they live at home in the U.S., Canada, or the U.K. No. We're boutique. We want to get to know you.
We want our teachers to get to know you. And we want to get to know our teachers. We want to offer them chances to explore other projects and develop other skills. Why? Because then, they can teach those skills to others! Preferably in the developing world. It's perfect because they already know how. There really is a method to our madness.
I guess all that's left to say is... Animo!
Yes, right now. What are you waiting for? You made it this far.
Daniel, from El Salvador, a Spanish speaker with a fun and cheerful attitude is graduating from the Technological University of El Salvador earning his degree in The English language, with a pre-specialization as a translator and interpreter. He has experience working with young people, with a variety of projects that benefit vulnerable communities of his country, providing all his support and making available his ideas, knowledge, and talents in the goals of a better society. Daniel, during his time at the university, obtained his certification as an instructor for the areas of business, international relations, and oral and written expression of Spanish. Currently, he is working locally teaching English to young people, and giving his support as coordinator of the Angél de la Guarda Youth Movement as a kindergarten specialist within the organization.
His private class rate: $15* an hour
HIs group class rate: $10** an hour
15% of your class purchase will be donated to supporting our friends in El Salvador, primarily in their community empowerment initiatives alongside our client, Alternativ Project.
Learning on a budget? Or just trying to pick up some Spanish totally casually?
We've got options.
1) Let future teachers, currently in college, practice teaching on you! Like you saw on our homepage, we're committed to professional development. You help our cause, our interns become better, even more amazing teachers, getting, real, live practice, and you learn Spanish. It's like all those wins we talked about before.
$10 an hour
2) Participate in our cultural exchange programs. Spend 45 minutes learning Spanish and give 45 minutes of your time to help a young person in Spain learn English.
Learn more at Nativos.US
You'll probably know enough Spanish to at least get to the contact us part. Or just click below.
Let's walk you through Javi's Resume:
- A Masters Degree in Spanish and Applied Linguistics and 10+ Years of Professional Teaching Experience
- Official Examiner for the "Instituto de Cervantes" (the test we all take to show we know what we're talking about)
- 5+ years teaching to Foreign Learners, including managing Spanish language, hosing, and cultural immersion experiences to groups of 40+ British high school students :)
- He helps students study for their Master's Degrees in linguistics
- Javi is also an licensed instructor of the Cervantes Virtual Classroom i.e. an expert Zoom teacher
Javi speaks English too. He's the best teacher for someone who's really committed. Get ready for a homework assignment once a week in between classes (you'll live). That said, when it's time to shut the books and learn slang and curiosities from around the world, Javi's got you covered too.. He's a TV and horror movie (never dubbed) buff and also loves working the bar during Carnival in Auguilas.
His private class rate: $30 per hour
His group class rate: $16 per hour