In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 ECISSA and the ePrivacy Directive, ONESMALLWORLDGROUP.COM will only use data storage and retrieval devices, cookies, when the user has given prior consent to do so in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user's browser when accessing the Portal for the first time and the other terms and conditions indicated below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types:
Own Cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the customer's browser:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested in retaining for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces - Behavioral advertising cookies: They store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
The user can always disable cookies through your browser settings. The User has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
The user must choose to enable in your browser that option that allows you to fully eliminate any type of cookie, as well as that option that allows you to reject them. In case of refusal, you can continue to use our website; however, it is possible that the number of services or offers that are available with cookies active may not be available.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: You can consult Microsoft Support or the browser's Help section.
- Mozilla Firefox: You can consult Mozilla Support or the browser's Help section.
- Chrome: You can consult Google Support or the browser's Help section.
- Safari: You can consult Apple Support or the browser's Help section.
- Opera: You can consult Opera Support or the browser's Help section.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following ones
- Your Online Choices:www.youronlinechoices.com/
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
Faced with this information, when using the site, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: The warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the present session.
- Decline: The warning is hidden on the current page.